#11 Drink H20.
Before Dan left for BB14 he left me a list of 10 ways to dodge tough questions in the Big Brother House. Check it out below….but I definitely don’t see this on the list:
Top Ten Ways To Directly Dodge an Alliance/Power Based Question.
1. “Hmm, I’m not sure, what do you think?”
2. “What did Person X say about this? (followed by, why or why haven’t you asked them yet)
3. “What do you think is in my best interest?”
4. “I haven’t even thought about that yet, but it’s something I will think about.”
5. “What do you see happening?”
6. “You’re the first person to ever ask me that, where did you hear that?”
7. “I’ve heard the same thing about you, whats up with that?”
8. Make them repeat it louder. Look confused.
9. “You’re crazy!”
10. Flat out lie.
The key to all of these responses, is to never directly answer the question. That way if absolutely necessary you can back track to the conversation if possible and re-quote yourself.
Have you seen Dan use any of these tactics yet?