Let’s Play a Game.
We’re going to play a game; a very high stakes game called Replacement Nominee Roulette….. I kid, I kid.
The game we are actually going to play is called Live-Feed I SPY.
Here’s How It Works.
- Before Dan left he made a list of the top 10 random things he would try to do while in the BB house.
- Take a look at the list and while you are watching the live feeds try to “SPY” Dan doing one of the things on his list.
- Once you see him do it, be the first to tweet @dangheesling to let me know.
- If you are the first to tweet I will send you one of the black & red “win together, die alone” team bracelets Dan is wearing in the house.
Top 10 random things Dan is going to try to do in the BB house:
1. Wake up one morning, sprint to the backyard, and cannonball or jack knife before doing ANYTHING.
2. Cook/fry a ball of slop the size of my head.
3. “Accidently” break one piece of kitchenware.
4. Push someone in the pool.
5. Get someone to agree to let me rock them in the hammock and then flip them.
6. Spend an entire day in the pool, from breakfast to dinner and never get out. Bonus for getting someone else to do it with me.
7. Wash “the” bathing suit shorts.
8. Get my team to mimic another team word-for-word.
9. Get my team to stage an entire blow-out fight.
10. Have some fun with Julie Chen.
Ready, set, watch the live feeds!