I don’t know about you, but all day I’ve been biting my nails (literally, they’re all gone) thinking about tonight’s eviction. I’m counting down the minutes until I hear “Good Evening, I’m Julie Chen….”
In about four hours we will know the fate of Kara, one of Dan’s team members on the block. But before we do, let’s take a look at a list Dan left describing what he was looking for in his team. Do you think he stuck to this list when picking Kara & Danielle?
Top Ten Things I’m Looking For When Selecting a BB Team.
1. Team oriented background. Have they played on a competitive team before? Basketball team, football team, winning business.
2. Communication. Do they spout off at the mouth without a filter? Are they thinking about what they’re saying before they say it?
3. Room presence. How many sets of eyes are locked on when naturally speaking?
4. Competitive nature. Are they sizing everyone up? Are they just looking at the hot guy or hot girl?
5. Confidence. In an foreign environment are they confident in their physical posture? Or are they self degrading for humor from the start.
6. Authenticity. Are they putting on a show from the start?
7. Self awareness. Do they know their role? Are they over-talking people, or waiting their turn to introduce themselves?
8. Positive. There will be some tough situation early on that hopefully I will be able to see. How do they respond? Excited to tackle it, or looking worried and negative?
9. Physical traits. Are they built to make it through an endurance challenge? Will they be a liability in a timed challenge? I may select a smaller/shorter girl for the sole purpose of succeeding in weight based endurance challenges.
10. Street-smart. Can they figure out how things are supposed to happen without having to be told, or directly lead?
* – Loyalty is not on this list because it is very difficult to judge this in a short period of time.
Loyalty is shown through actions, not words. They can say how dedicated they have been in the past, but until they show it, it is tough to gauge.
Get the Video.
Don’t forget. If you want to see Dan explaining the strategy options to pick his team, click HERE.